Followers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Special Song from a very good friend....

Hanim,

Just wanna share this song with you.
Cry on My Shoulder
by Deutschland Sucht Den Superstar

If the hero, never comes to you If you need someone, you're feeling blue If you wait for love, and you're alone If you call your friends, nobody's home You can rum away, but you can't hide Through a storm and through a lonely night Then I'll show you there's a destiny The best things in life, they are free But if you wanna cry: cry on my shoulder If you need someone, who cares for you If you're feeling sad, your heart gets colder Yes I show you what real love can do If your sky is grey oh let me know There's a place in heaven, where we'll go If heaven is, a million years away Oh just call me and I'll make your day When the nights are getting cold and blue When the days are getting hard for you I will always stay by your side I promise you, I'll never hide But if you wanna cry: cry on my shoulder If you need someone, who cares for you If you're feeling sad, your heart gets colder Yes I show you what real love can do But if you wanna cry: cry on my shoulder If you need someone, who cares for you If you're feeling sad, your heart gets colder Yes I show you what real love can do

teary eyes bila dpt lagu ni dari Naa...tq so much naa... kawan2 kdg2 i wanna share all my problem with u all and really need a shoulder to cry on at the same time but byk benda yg too personal utk diceritakan...aku sedang cuba untuk tidak bercerita tentang masalah yang secara tidak langsung akan memburukkan org lain...aku juga manusia biasa dan mungkin pada masa yg sama aku juga ada buruknyakan...no one is perfect kan in this world. tp aku tau walau aku x pernah bercerita secara terang & nyata apa sebenarnya masalah aku...moral support yg korang berikan sedikit sebanyak sgt membantu aku untuk tabah dan tenang melalui semua ini. Doakan yang terbaik untuk aku ya...thanks u all...

2 comments:

aku eta said...

kadang2 bukan niat nak cerita pasai lara hati...bukan niat nak kata diri sempurna...niat cuma nak dapatkan kata2 semangat...tak pa hanim...bes strong...untuk diri hang dan jugak anak2...kursus yg hang attended tu bagus...kurang2 bila bercampuq dapat ilmu baru and dapat sat release apa yg dok tanggung selama ni...aku cukup suka pi kursus :)

SM79 said...

km paham sgt2 hanim... bukan niat kita nk memburukkan seseorang... tp utk meluahkan apa yg tersimpan dlm hati takut lama2 dia menanah & memakan jiwa kita....

kuatkan semangat dan senantiasa berdoa...