Followers

Friday, April 2, 2010

My last email to my Boss

Dear Mr Jhanson,

As u may already know, i will be leaving today and would wish to convey my gladness in having been here and working under your diligent supervision and it has been the greatest experience of my life to work in your employ. I am truly grateful that i received so much help and support from you

I want to take this opportunity to thank you for everything you have done for me during these long 6++years. I will always remember your consideration and good heart, which left and immense impact in my life and my family. Thank you so much...especially when u're given me 1 month bonus for my resignation at my very bad situation i really feel like there is no word to say thank to u coz it means a lot to me.

I also want to congratulate you for the incredible company you have succesfully build up and continue to grow to incredible empire. I will always hope for the best successful results in all your projects and please remember that i am and will always thankful for what you have done for me.
I will be very flattered to still be part of your company in the future....

Thank you and farewell for now.

Hanim
2/4/2010



td dia panggil aku...ckp2 skit then last die ade ckp...after this if u think u want to come back just give us a call..wah...sgt terharu okay....

3 comments:

SM79 said...

wah.. best tu hanim... dia bg peluang....

K Wa said...

Sedih kan nk tinggal tempat yg kita dh serasi...aku pun ri tu cam hg jugak lah..dah la bos kita baik..huhuh..hope future bos pun berhati baik jugak..

d u r a said...

hanim..all the best to u.
moga2 boss baru pon best gak cam mr. Jhanson ni.
eh, shera ka boss hang?