Followers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

best describe about me now!

obviously there's so many things is not right!!!
YA ALLAH, i am very weak, eventhough i don't show any sign of falling apart.
YA ALLAH, please give me the strength, for i am not that strong.
YA ALLAH, please give me guidance to overcome what i am facing right now.
YA ALLAH, YOU are the only one I would always turn to...aminnnn

actually aku amek ni dr status seorg kwn kt fb...
this is really the best describe about me right now...
aku masih blh tersenyum girang didepan semua org tp dalam hati cukup seksa.


xtau saipa aku snap gambaq ni tp aku suka kaler pink semulajadi bunga tu...hmmmm (masa dok bertenggek kt sub station blkg isn mnggu keja2 penyelenggaraan dijalankan)

2 comments:

SM79 said...

tak tau nk kata apa... apa2 pun km doakan yg terbaik utk hampa ok... :)

fham5579 said...

thanks sue :)